Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Our Lady of Lourdes ~ A Few Crafts and Activities

Our Lady of Lourdes Felt Doll/Statue ~ Craft
Here is another felt doll/statue! It's Our Lady of Lourdes and she's perfect to make and/or display on her feast day- Feb 11th. This doll/statue is a project that will require some assistance from older crafters who can use a hot glue gun to add the gold trim to Mary's veil.  Or if you sew, you could sew it on, too!
For the instructions click here.

Our Lady of Lourdes Chocolate Grotto
I made this for my kids so we could celebrate
 Our Lady of Lourdes feast day (Feb 11).
It's made with a paper picture of Our Lady of Lourdes, a half sheet of black construction paper, a bunch of clothe roses,  and a batch of "No Bake Chocolate Cookies"!  YUM! These were my favorite cookies when I was a child and all of my kids LOVE them, too!  For the instructions and recipe click here.


1 comment: